Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sadia
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

Mini moon ideas???

Sadia, on June 3, 2020 at 08:00 Posted in Honeymoon 0 4
I know there are a couple other discussions about this but why not? Haha. We’re getting married July 3 and I had taken all this vacation thinking we were going to have our big reception and stuff but since it’s gotten postponed, I’m left with time off and we have no clue where to go for a mini moon. We were thinking BC but I wouldn’t even know where to go or stay. Any recommendations??

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on June 11, 2020 at 11:00
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are lots of places to go you can do bnaff, edmonton, montreal, PEI or NS (anywhere by the water)

• Haylee
    Frequent user July 2020 Ontario
    Haylee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have plans set in place to honeymoon in the 1000 islands this summer! A little different from our original plan which was Quebec City. But it's much, much closer to home and being along the St Lawrence will maybe satisfy my craving of the east. We're staying in a "hidden gem", rustic, local inn that rents out little mini cottages on their property in Gan. We'll explore the National Park, do some hiking and canoeing, check out the historical sites in the area, maybe go up to Brockville to spend a day too. It isn't luxurious but I know it will be special, and it will give us a chance to embrace something close to home that we really haven't explored much of.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not too sure if you'll be able to go to BC right now. I know BC isn't letting anyone camp or hotel if you live in Alberta or Saskatchewan. You have to have proof like your drivers license that you live in BC. I only know this because I'm a resistant of Alberta but also have a house in Kelowna BC

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you're planning on traveling inside Canada this year my first thought is check provincial regulations. I live in NB and we are not letting any non essential visitors in, even if they own cottages here.

There are lots of options in each province, rent a cabin for the weekend, find a cute b&b or spa if you want some fancy pampering.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics