Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Patricia
Frequent user July 2021 Ontario

Mini-moon

Patricia, on April 5, 2020 at 14:43 Posted in Honeymoon 0 7

Hi all!

We are set to get Married September 19 2020. We are still hoping to get married that date, however are certain we will have to post-pone our honeymoon until 2021, due to travel restrictions etc.

Any ideas for mini-honeymoon in September in Ontario?

Thank you!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on April 9, 2020 at 17:11
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Niagara, pei county or kingston you could do the 1000 island tour? i think right now a lot is closed.

• Beatriz
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Beatriz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve been looking at Langdon hall in Cambridge for a weekend! We would like to have a little weekend away after our wedding.... probably won’t be having our honey moon this year either. If I wasn’t getting married at Hotel X I’d consider it too.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love Samantha's idea! I think after a stressful year, and all the added stress of planning a wedding during a pandemic a relaxing trip to a cabin sounds great.
  • Patricia
    Patricia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks good recommendations! And yes this is assuming stuff has reopened by then. But if it isn’t we may have to post pone!
  • Patricia
    Patricia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! We were thinking of renting a Vulcan in but not sure where!!
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    FH and I rented a really nice cabin on a secluded part of a lake out in Calabougie. It looks amazing and so nice and private. Since we didn't technically splurge on the honeymoon we decided to hire an amazing private chef that will come and cook for us a couple of nights.
    Then there's a brewery nearby that we'll probably check out since we're both beer lovers, as well there's some caves nearby that you can go spelunking in and there's a little restaurant inside the caves which I thought was so cool!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well if they reopen places then there would be a bunch of things that I'm sure you could do? With the assumption that they have things up and running again, here is what we did in MB for our mini-moon:
    luxury hotel room, comedy show, cirque du soleil show, thermea (spa), and of course dining out and bar hopping Smiley smile I know that is only MB and Oct. 2019 - but those are the things that we did.

Highly recommend going to a comedy show and a spa!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics