Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Newbie June 2021 Alberta

Mid June Wedding

Amanda, on March 22, 2021 at 23:21 Posted in Alberta 0 4
Curious what everyone’s thoughts are for June 2021 weddings after today’s update. We’ve already changed date & location once. Changed our guest list 3 times. Obviously I know I’m not the only one in this boat! What are most brides with a June 2021 wedding planning for at this point?😕

4 Comments

Latest activity by Teri, on April 11, 2021 at 16:36
  • T
    Curious July 2021 Alberta
    Teri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mid-June bride here. We were hoping numbers would rise to at least 15-20. At this point we have just decided to go with the flow instead of stressing. We are okay with having only our parents/siblings there, and have decided we would celebrate with everyone else when it is safe. Our decision came from wanting to get married rather than have the traditional big wedding celebration. Good luck with whatever you decide to do! It is definitely a stressful time!
  • Shay
    Beginner July 2021 Alberta
    Shay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im July. At this point im just hoping we can have 30 people. We decided back in January to move it to our acreage(theres plenty of room even if we could have 100 people) but the current numbers are making me think even 50 people would be a stretch. I have not experienced stress like trying to plan a wedding during COVID, and im sure that is the case for most. The hardest thing is just not knowing whats going to happen, i should be ordering invitations right now but whats the point if we can only have 10 people..stuff like that. Ultimately our plan is to get married this year, with as many people as we are allowed and then if we feel we missed out on the party aspect we will do that when COVID is over.

i wish everyone all the best with their planningSmiley heart

• Cheryl
    Newbie June 2022 Alberta
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

June Bride here too. We postponed from last summer. We have now made a list for **** guests just incase. I'm trying so hard to stay positive but the recent news isnt making that easy. We are just going ahead with our day and planning on having a reception/party at a later date when this is all over

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics