Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jess
Newbie May 2019 Ontario

Metro Vancouver Bridal Store

Jess, on September 25, 2017 at 16:20 Posted in British Columbia 0 2

Hello All,

I am on the lookout for recommendations for Bridal Shops - however, there is a catch. I need a shop that will allow me to take photos of the dresses I try on. Half my bridal party is in Ontario and half is here. My mother is in Ontario. I need to have input from these important people in my life. The two shops my friend went to in New Westminster forbade taking photos of the dresses. . .however, my friend in Toronto was ENCOURAGED to take photos of her the dresses.

Basically, I am looking for a place that is more accommodating here in the lower mainland so that I can buy a dress here for my convenience of alterations, but will still allow for the input from all my loved ones in Ontario.

Please help Smiley smile

p.s. sorry that this is cross posted - I couldn't figure out how to move or delete my other post in the wedding dress discussion

2 Comments

Latest activity by Shelby, on September 26, 2017 at 19:46
  • Shelby
    Frequent user October 2017 British Columbia
    Shelby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought my dress at Davids Bridal in Langley and they had no problems with photos being taken 😊
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jess, I closed your other discussion, no worries about the cross posting!

That is frustrating when you can't take pics, I understand why dress shops have that rule but that would be a shame to not get to share them with your loved ones. Unfortunately I'm not sure which stores will allow photos, but you could take a look through the vendor tab to find the studios in your area and then ask when you call to make an appointment.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics