Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie November 2022 Ontario

May 2021 wedding

Shemaiah, on November 29, 2020 at 19:30 Posted in Ontario 0 2
Hello,

We are planning to get married on May 2021 at Cambridge, ON. However, Cambridge is in red zone category at the moment. Who else in here is in the same situation as us? The only thing that we booked so far is the venue and photographer. I stopped planning due so much uncertainties. The venue wont talk to us about possible options as it is still 5 months out. So, we are thinking of having an intimate wedding at Campbellford. We dont know what to do anymore. Thanks guys!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on November 30, 2020 at 13:56
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am in the same boat in June, My Venue is in "Toronto" Which is currently in LOCK DOWN - SO hoping this vaccine comes soon and it helps ease restrictions.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm sorry to hear your venue is being uncooperative. We're kind of in the same situation as you: getting married in a Red Zone that can easily go into grey/lockdown since it borders Toronto and Peel. But our venue has been fantastic in working with us to ensure a win-win situation.

For us, unless things are in lockdown, we're getting married as we've already pushed further than we would like. Are you set on your date or are you willing to postpone if the time comes and dining is not allowed?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics