Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kyra-Dawn
Newbie January 2022 Saskatchewan

Mauve Linen Napkins

Kyra-Dawn, on April 14, 2020 at 13:05 Posted in Wedding reception 0 3

Hi Wedding Wire community!

I've trying to find Mauve linen napkins for my event and am coming up with little luck. I'm hoping not to spend more than $2 per napkin as my guest count is 130ppl. I'm from Canada and have found a couple sites with linen napkins in the US, but they charge an arm and a leg to get them brought over here. Should I look at paper disposable napkins instead as I'm more likely to find mauve? I know paper napkins are more casual which is not the vibe we are trying to go for but will take them over nothing.

Any suggests are appreciated!

ThanksSmiley heart

3 Comments

Latest activity by Gloria, on April 15, 2020 at 08:27
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try Right Choice Linens. They’re amazing to work with and they’re reasonable with their prices. Not sure what they charge as we are only doing flowers and decor with them but I got quoted at $11000 by another vendor... and with them I got quoted almost half so I was super happy. Plus I’ve seen their work at my friends wedding so I’m very happy with it (the building looks a bit run down/ not organized but believe me they come thru lol)
  • Kyra-Dawn
    Newbie January 2022 Saskatchewan
    Kyra-Dawn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the recommendation! I'll look into them
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Is this the kind of mauve you're looking for? This swatch is from Simply Beautiful Decor which is a company based in Niagara, ON. My decorator works with this company and she highly recommends them if you're looking to rent them as opposed to buying them.

Mauve Linen Napkins 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics