Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amber
Curious July 2022 Ontario

Masks - if you are looking for a pretty one for your 2021 wedding!

Amber, on February 16, 2021 at 19:50 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hey! Anyone who is getting married in 2021 and will require a mask and are looking for a wedding-appropriate one... I was at my local Winners today and there was a 3 pack of the point zero brand for $6 on clearance. They were all lace and the packs I saw had a white one, a black one, and a blush coloured one inside. Worth checking out if you think you'll need it! I almost grabbed a pack but I'm REALLY hoping by 2022 that I won't need one. Might still go back and get them though, I work in a clothing store so fancy masks are work-appropriate too! For $6 though... you could essentially get a bride's mask, groom's mask, and I don't know...maybe a maid of honour mask if the colour blush is part of your wedding pallette? I just wanted to share because I've seen the wedding masks on various websites and they can be expensive!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Sam, on February 17, 2021 at 18:58
  • Sam
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Sam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the recommendation! definitely will me taking a look.
  • Amber
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    All I was saying is it’s worth a look 😉 they were pretty and had a bridal vibe to them. But I agree there are some masks out there that aren’t covid-safe for sure.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The thing about Winners is that stock is so random. Unlike other major stores where products are consistent across all locations, what's available at one Winners can vary wildly with a different Winners. That being said, I'm sure there are plenty of other retailers that have appropriate masks for various occasions. Hopefully the ones you got are 3-layer 100% cotton. A lot of clothing stores have been selling some really poorly made polyester or rayon-blend masks that doesn't provide the proper protection against covid.

• Amber
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh shoot that’s right! We just got out of lockdown around here. There’s other parts of Ontario who have too. But that being said, when things open up in the GTA, there will probably be some at those locations too! And maybe even a steeper discount Smiley winking
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Too bad Winners (and all TJX stores) don't have online shopping. Most of the GTA is still in lock down.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics