Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Seleena
Super September 2019 British Columbia

Married!!

Seleena, on September 26, 2019 at 11:51

Posted in Just married 36

The day finally came!! It ended up being the most perfect day, even though it rained. I was actually pretty excited about the rain because our photographer does amazing things in the rain.We honestly didn't have too many things "go wrong". There were a few minor things; the lodge forgot to deliver...
The day finally came!! It ended up being the most perfect day, even though it rained. I was actually pretty excited about the rain because our photographer does amazing things in the rain.

We honestly didn't have too many things "go wrong". There were a few minor things; the lodge forgot to deliver our lunch on time, it was 30 minutes late. A little technical issue when trying to play my entrance song.

I was asked around 11 am if we still wanted our ceremony outside because there was a slight chance of rain. I said we would still do it outside, because our other space was the reception space and I wasn't sure how they would set it all up in such a short amount of time. And then it absolutely POURED while we said our vows. It was actually pretty funny cause I was standing there smiling until someone offered me an umbrella.

All in all, it was the best day. I could not stop smiling. And anyone who lives in BC, I HIGHLY recommend the West Coast Wilderness Lodge.

We spent 2 nights at the lodge, and it was absolutely stunning. It is in a small village on the Sunshine Coast. It is SO quiet and peaceful. There is no cell phone reception, so people aren't distracted by their phones constantly. Everyone kept telling me "you are the calmest bride I have ever met". You would be too if you just spent the night in this heavenly place.

Anyways, here are some photos from our amazing photographer! She sent us a few sneak peaks and I am DYING on how gorgeous they turned out!

cfb_52947.jpg

cfb_52949.jpg

cfb_52951.jpg

cfb_52953.jpg

cfb_52955.jpg

cfb_52957.jpg

cfb_52959.jpg

cfb_52961.jpg

cfb_52963.jpg

36 Comments

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations Mrs. Crombie!!

Those pictures turned out great!

• M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh my goodness, those are amazing pictures. I absolutely love your dress.
    Congratulations!
  • Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow! Congratulations! You looked amazing and it sounds like a spectacular day!

• Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The photos are very pretty!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics