Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Courtney
Beginner July 2019 British Columbia

Marriage Commissioner Shuswap, bc

Courtney, on November 24, 2017 at 06:25 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 4

Hey,

We are getting married in the Shuswap in 2019. I found a list of commissioners in the area, but how do you figure out who is right for you? None of them have any websites or info about themselves, their style etc.

We are looking for someone fun, light-hearted but to the point. We don't want a long drawn out ceremony, but we also don't want a stand up comedian if that makes sense.

Kamloops, Chase and Sorrento are the closest locations.

Any suggestions?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Daphne, on November 25, 2017 at 16:59
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Call them and ask all your questions. You'll find out their style that way and get a feel for their personality as you are talking to them.

• Courtney
    Beginner July 2019 British Columbia
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's an awesome idea, I never thought of that. We are from Calgary, so it might be good to see other vendors in the area.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would suggest calling them and having a quick chat. You can let them know that you would like a shorter ceremony and you can get a feel for who they are and their style. If you really like someone you can maybe book a consultation with them.

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We found ours at a wedding show in our area! If you look up to see if some of the bigger venues have any shows happening in the new year it is a great way to meet vendors and win some cool prizes!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics