Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

March 2017: Who is getting married this month?

Emilie, on March 1, 2017 at 10:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 6

Hey lovely future weds!

How many days do you have left before your wedding? Smiley love The big wedding season is coming sooner and sooner!

Who is getting married this month? Smiley ring

On a scale of 0 to 10, how stressed are you feeling? Smiley surprise

Tell us a bit more about you and let us know if we can help!

Who is getting married this month?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Samtam, on March 1, 2017 at 15:10
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Felicitations! That's so exciting! I've never been to Montreal but would love to visit sometime. I hope you have a wonderful wedding day! Make sure to come back and tell us all about it!

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so exciting! Make sure you come back and tell us all about it! We need more newlyweds on the site!

It's stressful now but it will all work out and it's so true what they say, that everything will fall into place on your wedding day and everything will be perfect because it's your wedding! I'm sure your guests will appreciate all the effort you've put into everything and will be amazed by what you've accomplished! Let us know if we can be of help in these last couple weeks! (It's always nice to be able to vent to people who understand what you're going through! Smiley winking )

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is so exciting Congrats to you all and I cannot wait to see some photos !!!

• A
    Newbie March 2017 Ontario
    Ana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey brides!! I´m tying the knot the 18th,..so I´m getting anxius. Since it´s just the civil wedding we´re not planning such a big party (for now).

Perhaps you can recommend me a restaurant in Montreal to have a nice dinner, cozy place, not too expensive. We´re just expecting 30 guests...

Any suggestion?

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so exciting!!!! What have you DIY'd? We'd love to see pictures!

• Alexandra
    Newbie March 2017 Ontario
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here. I'm Alex, and I'm getting married on the 25th!

On a scale of 1-10 stress wise... I would say I've been at least 8 for the last couple of weeks. I'm a high anxiety person as it is, and the added pressures of DIYing (EVERYTHING... agh), constant decisions, meetings, and last minute honeymoon trip planning has been a lot for me to handle.

Working hard to get that number down because I really want to be able to enjoy the next few weeks and, of course, the day of. Yoga every night has helped, and every thing I check off my list is a liiiittle more weight off my chest Smiley smile.

Hope everyone getting married this month is doing well! Sending love and good vibes xoxo

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics