Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bella
Beginner October 2021 Ontario

Marbella Honeymoon Help

Bella, on January 7, 2021 at 21:10 Posted in Honeymoon 0 4
Currently trying to be super positive and plan as if we will 100% have the wedding and honeymoon of our dreams. We are getting married October 2 and looking to take our honeymoon anytime after that until December. We like the idea of going to marbella, spain and then another city. For marbella, I'm wondering if people usually stay at all inclusive resorts, or book a hotel and then go out for food and drinks. We really want something relaxing which is why we are considering an all inclusive, BUT, if eating and drinking out is the thing to do, we don't want to miss out on that either. Has anyone been?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Bella, on January 8, 2021 at 18:32
  • Bella
    Bella ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Congrats! We work from home so not too worried right now if we have to quarantine for a few weeks at home. I know things won't be perfect but hoping that the vaccine will allow for some type of normalcy by then.
  • Bella
    Bella ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Congrats Smiley smile another anniversary twin
  • Patricia
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Patricia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m also getting married October 2!

Sorry no comments about Spain haha
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    October 2nd will be our first anniversary! Yay anniversary twins!

I haven't been to Spain but friends went a few years ago and loved it. The food and wine anywhere in europe is amazing so you'll definitely want to check out as much of that as you can. I'm going to sound like a downer, but I do not see international travel being normal by October/December. I think you'll need to make a plan to isolate in a hotel when you get there and isolate again when you return which means 1 week of sight seeing is 5 weeks of vacation with isolation included. Keep an eye on the Canadian travel advisory website and reach out to the Canadian embassy in Spain to see what their travel requirements are to be prepared. We're expecting to wait for a few more years for our honeymoon trip.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics