Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kyra
Beginner September 2018 Ontario

Makeup artists

Kyra, on May 10, 2018 at 17:11 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hi, does anyone know of a makeup artist in the northern Ontario, cottage country area? Getting married at a cottage and having a real hard time finding someone local.
Thanks!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Budhy, on September 15, 2020 at 19:05
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My cousin lives in Windermere and does hair - I'll ask her if she knows any makeup artists around there!
    Alternatively, have you considered looking into mobile artists? Glamour on the Go is one that I'm considering. She's only charging $100 for travel from Toronto to Belleville.
  • Kyra
    Kyra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Amber, I'll check her out!
  • Amber
    Newbie August 2019 Ontario
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m not sure where abouts you are looking in particular but Jennifer Bartelt based out of Saugeen Shores is a fantastic MUA. Google her name you will find her website and fb page Smiley smile
  • Kyra
    Kyra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Alyssa!
  • Kyra
    Kyra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Jessica. I've searched a bit on FB but keep coming up short. I'll trying this Buy/Sell top though!
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you looked at Wedding Buy/Sell Facebook pages near cottage country? My plan was originally to get married in cottage country, so I was looking up a bunch of hair salons and asking about make-up artists. Some had suggestions, while others have MUA on hand, so I was finding them that way. I also did find a couple who advertised on the Facebook pages

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics