Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Noel
Beginner June 2019 Saskatchewan

M.C. Gift

Noel, on November 22, 2018 at 12:30 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6
So we’ve asked a couple friend of ours to m.c. Our wedding together. They are a couple we do a tremendous amount of things with. They’ve agreed and we know they’ll do a great job. My issue is what the heck do we get them as a thank you?! Any suggestions appreciated. She’s not a girly girl. They’re a country couple.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on November 28, 2018 at 22:51
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If they live together I'd give them a gift card to a home store and if not then a gift card or certificate for a night out!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree with this. Since you can get them a couples gift, you could get them something they can actually do together, a night out, an experience, kind of geared towards a "relaxing night" to unwind from the wedding?

• Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got our MC a personalized flask, with a little bottle of his favourite liquor! Etsy has some really nice ones!
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could do a gift card to their fav restaurant.
    or a date night gift basket (some snacks, wine or beer, a movie). or gift cards to movies and dinner.

if they drink. could get them some rye and nice whisky stones and glasses. or vodka and a martini shaker.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A small basket with wine, chocolates and a thank you card to show their apppreciation.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Maybe a couple bottles of their fav. wine or something? It doesn't necessarily have to be wedding related. Maybe a gift card to Cabelas?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics