Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ariel
Newbie June 2022 Ontario

Low cost wedding Venues in gta

Ariel, on May 2, 2019 at 09:22 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hi all!
My fiance and I are starting the wedding planning process. We're looking at a late spring-early summer wedding in 2021. We haven't narrowed down our guest list yet, but we'd like to keep is small (75 or less) to try and save costs. Does anyone know of low cost wedding venues or vendors in the Greater Toronto Area or Durham Region?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Carolina, on May 22, 2019 at 15:04
  • Ariel
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Ariel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi! My budget is around 10-15k with a maximum of 60 guests.
  • Lindsay
    Newbie September 2020 Ontario
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey!
    im also looking for budget friendly options. I would like to spend between ****. What’s your budget? Maybe we could work together and combine our research?!
  • Ariel
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Ariel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks for all the tips guys!
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When I initially started planning my wedding, I thought we were going to have less than 100 guests. We went out looking at venues that hold under 100 and I found that Paradise Banquet Hall had an appropriately-sized room and it was a very fair price.

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Ariel! Have you looked into any venues for your wedding yet?

You could check out the WeddingWire venue search for a venue. What type of venue are you looking for? I started a search for you here - Wedding Venues Ontario.

As Miranda mentioned, you could check out some local restaurants as a venue since you are having quite a small wedding.

• Miranda
    Beginner May 2020 Ontario
    Miranda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can look at restaurants and cafes, some host the ceremony on site so even more savings. Other than that if you stay away from popular downtown venues it should be fine. Just have to be flexible, like if you rent out only part of a restaurant, keep in mind there might be other customers around.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics