Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lesley
Super September 2017 Manitoba

Love candy dishes

Lesley, on August 22, 2017 at 12:35 Posted in Wedding reception 0 9
I've recently decided to add a couple of little dishes of candy to make sure gluten free guests can have something sweet. I'd like something like this but I'd like to purchase it in person. Has anyone seen these recently? I feel that I have I just can't remember!

Love candy dishes - 1

9 Comments

Latest activity by Lesley, on August 22, 2017 at 22:24
  • Lesley
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm a vegetarian and I have had a lot of dinners with salad and potatoes so I'm always worried people won't have enough options. Thank you for the tip! I'm also thinking of bringing in some gluten free brownies from a local bakery but just thinking about logistics.
  • Lesley
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks for suggestions everyone. I knew I had seen them recently and found them at the party supply store for nearly $50 so that's a pass, I think I'll just pick up vintage glass bowls from value village. It's in keeping with the theme and they'll be easier to use afterwards.
  • Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    As someone with Celiac Disease ( gluten free), thank you. Weddings can feel miserable come mealtime or dessert. May I suggest wrapped candies. If they are opened they may be cross-contaminated by other food or even people reaching with their hands (that have touched gluten). It's a crazy world we live in. Wrapped candy, though not as pretty, is a safe option for us.
  • A
    Newbie October 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My cousin had a candy station at his wedding. He had about 12 different bowls of candy and the guests could fill a bag of candy
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You may also want to check at the Bay and Sears for these dishes.

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If I were doing candy, I would go to dollarama for the dishes. They have such variety.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was going to say I feel like Stokes or Bed Bath and Beyond would have something like this
  • Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you checked Stokes, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home outfitters, winners, walmart? What about the bulk barn?? do you have any rental places in your area? - they may have them available.

• B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't but I got my dishes at dollarama?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics