Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2019 British Columbia

Looking for wedding coordinator/event planner

Miao Miao, on June 8, 2019 at 02:37 Posted in British Columbia 0 2
Hi everyone ,

I am looking for a wedding coordinator/event planner for the day of 8/31/2019 , it's coming up in 2 months.

I did all the wedding planning myself with a few friends , and most of the planning is almost finished. I just need someone to be at the wedding day and take care of some small stuff.

For example, be at wedding day to be in charge to contact rental company, track decor take down time, arrange small meetings/rehearsal before wedding day, etc.

The taskes are simple. Therefore my budget is under $500 , If you know anyone , shoot me a message.

Also let me know if there are any recommendations.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. I know the budget is low. But we are on a tight budget.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on July 17, 2019 at 00:36
  • Erin
    Newbie July 2020 British Columbia
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you haven’t found someone I have an amazing day of coordinator : *********************@*****.***
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not familiar with BC AT ALL, but with that being said - here's what I've got:

Wedding Planning Surrey British Columbia

I don't know their prices, and don't know if they are already booked - but I would assume that whoever is available at this point would be willing to lower the price as some money is better than no money. The FB groups are also great for getting other brides to send info your way Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics