Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Newbie August 2024 Quebec

Looking for the perfect Venue

Neil, on February 21, 2023 at 18:51 Posted in Quebec 0 3
Our Wedding is scheduled for August 2024 and we, as all of us, looking for the perfect venue. But for us, a venue that offer accommodation or ends around 3-4 AM. if anyone can point me out or share I would really appreciate. Thank you !

3 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on February 22, 2023 at 09:58
  • Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Latest any venues stay open is usually 1-2 am. Depending on provincial last call laws; In Alberta last call is 2 am and everything closes at 3 am.

Your best bet if you don't want to be policed on when to leave and what not is to rent a hall for the weekend. That way you have the Friday to set up and do a rehearsal dinner, all day Saturday for the wedding and Sunday for clean-up.

I went to a hall wedding last summer and were up till 4 am with no last call in sight. It was a rager! LOL

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Since you are in QC you will easily find a bar that closes at 3pm. But like Hank said the latest a venue will stay open is 1am following provincial last call.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Unless you buy out a bar establishment or nightclub, you'll find most wedding venues won't run all the way til provincial last call hours. It's just not worth it for them. Not to mention majority of wedding guess won't stay up/out that late.

Hotel venues will offer accommodation but if most won't allow any type of loud partying after certain hours.

If you're looking to party all night, consider a bar or night club for the reception but it's going to be super pricey on standard clubbing nights.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics