Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie July 2017 Ontario

Looking for Sparklers

Amanda, on October 16, 2016 at 23:55 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6
Does anyone know where to buy sparklers in kitchener waterloo I want to do pictures with them at my reception but can't find anything

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on October 18, 2016 at 10:17
  • A
    Frequent user April 2017 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What a fabulous picture. I love it! What an awesome idea with the sparklers I might have to do this too... I'm sure waiting would be a great option and much cheaper. I would also check on etsy or Amazon to see.. I know they sell them at Walmart too but I'm not sure what the prices are anywhere. Wedding sparklers seem like they would jack up the price but the longer the wand the better to get fantastic pictures.
  • Terry
    Frequent user May 2017 Quebec
    Terry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I found some at Dollorama 1.00$ for 6 they are about 8inch long .
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Also... welcome to the community!!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my sparklers around Canada Day last year. You have time.. I would wait until a "fireworks occasion" and get them right before the day (because they always mark them down). With your wedding in July, you can easily wait until the May 24 (Victoria Day) weekend to get them with plenty of time left. If you buy "wedding" sparklers they jack the price up like crazy!!!

But remember to check with your venue (not all venues allow them) and to buy the longest ones you can. If you buy the short ones they burn out before you can get everyone's lit.

• A
    Newbie July 2017 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That picture is the reason I want sparklers lol
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Amanda Smiley heart Welcome to the community!!

I love the sparklers idea! It's going to look so magical! Smiley love When during the reception are you going to do it?

Is it going to be for your grand entance?

You should have a look at our decoration vendors, see if they have the options you're looking for:

Wedding Decorations Kitchener

What kind of pictures do you want to do with them? Would you do something like this? Smiley smile

Sparklers Reception

Image: Pinterest

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics