Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaitlin
Newbie August 2023 Ontario

Looking for photographer to hire!? Wedding date August 19th 2023

Kaitlin, on March 26, 2023 at 09:07 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hi there,

I am looking to hire a photographer(1 or 2 people) for my wedding in Whitefish Ontario (close to Sudbury) for August 19th 2023.
I am willing to pay for travel at this point as it has been difficult to find anyone available for my wedding date.
Thank you for your time!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Suzy, on March 31, 2023 at 15:47
  • S
    Newbie January 2020 Ontario
    Suzy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Heya Kaitlin, check with https://www.michaljwedding.com/ He is from GTA but I know he did some weddings in Muskoka which is not so far from you I believe. His travel fees are pretty expensive but his work is worth it 100%

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Caitlyn, we love the photographer we booked- great rates and 2 photogs. Check my vendor list and give him a shout

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried asking the faculty at Cambrian College? They have programs in creative arts and design and may have students with a photography base. You can email some profs of the Dean and request they send out a call for hire on your behalf.

Alternatively, Lauren University may also have some student photographers looking for a gig and adding to their portfolio.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kaitlin, check and see what WeddingWire has to offer under the search engine Wedding Photographers. I would also post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on facebook! You might be able to find a few brides that have recommendations

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics