Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Newbie April 2022 Ontario

Looking for photographer for engagement shoot

Natascia, on September 29, 2020 at 18:06 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Looking for a photographer in the GTA to do an engagement shoot. Was looking for a specific theme, old Italian cinema. Looking for photographer for engagement shoot 1

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on October 14, 2020 at 13:05
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

GTA is just a vast area filled with many photographers and great packages to check out.

One amazing photographer we had decided to change up his field to LAW heading north from Toronto. He is truly an amazing guy to work with and would recommend if he was still in the industry. I do find if you want to stay in your budget, Indians may make a deal to work around your set amount. Others do charge more and tax on top.

• Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One of my good friends is an amazing photographer. We would have used him for our wedding, but we wanted him there as a guest as opposed to a job. He's also very open to trying new things and themes, so I'm sure he'd love to be a part of this. His website is andrewahmed.com if you want to check out his online portfolio
  • N
    Newbie April 2022 Ontario
    Natascia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That helps! Thank you!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

With such a specific look you want, I suggest you contact local photographers that fit in your price range, send them a mood board and ask if they are able to produce based on that, and ask if they have samples from other couples or shoots similar to what you want.

• Mais
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Mais ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I recommend my photographer! He basically sets you up with what you need props etc depending on your theme and his prices are reasonable. I’m so in love with all the shots he took of us. Check him out.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics