Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marissa
Expert August 2019 Ontario

Looking for Aisle Runner

Marissa, on February 28, 2019 at 10:56 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hi everyone! I am looking for a wedding aisle carpet runner similar to this one: Ivory carpet aisle runner. The link above is from an Australian company, so 1) I don't think they ship to Canada, and 2) the cost is $600 CAD (pre-shipping)!

Thick carpet runnerLooking for Aisle Runner 1Hemmed edgeLooking for Aisle Runner 2

I am getting married under an outdoor wooden structure that has a concrete floor, so I was hoping to get a thick carpet material that won't slide. Most stores only carry thin fabric runners that are meant to be rolled out just before the bride walks down the aisle, but I want something that can be set up prior to the ceremony.

Ceremony spaceLooking for Aisle Runner 3

Does anybody know of a place in the GTA that does similar carpets either for purchase or rental? Ideally, I'm looking for an burgundy, blush or ivory carpet that is ~40 ft (12 m) long that can be rented for the day for a reasonable price.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Marissa, on March 14, 2019 at 09:15
  • Marissa
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks, Bianca! I might even check out IKEA and see if they sell cheap carpet runners.
  • Marissa
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks, Cliodhna! Our style is classic/elegant. I might ask the linen rental company if they have anything appropriate. They also do decorations. Since the venue already has burgundy carpeting inside, it might be worth asking if they have anything. Thanks for the tip!
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Marissa. Your ceremony venue looks beautiful! Have you reached out to the venue to see if they could recommend a company?

You should definitely reach out to some event rental companies also, they may rent carpets for an aisle runner. I began a search for you on the WeddingWire vendor directory - Event Rentals Toronto.

What style is your wedding? I really love your venue Smiley heart

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh damn, that's expensive and shipping would be insane! I'd start off by looking at local décor companies and go from there. There has to be a place locally that has something similar!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics