Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hannah
Newbie August 2022 Ontario

Looking for a rustic barn - Perth, on

Hannah, on September 11, 2021 at 06:58 Posted in Ontario 1 3
Hi! My fiancé and I have decided to get married in Perth, ON next summer. Yay!! I had always dreamed of the rustic barn wedding, but we decided to do something different. Still rustic though!! That being said, does anyone know of any places in Perth where we could take pictures in front of an old barn?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Carmel, on September 11, 2021 at 16:50
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm sorry I just realized I misread your post.... So I was not helpful haha. I'll ask my husband when he's home though - he may have ideas!!! I'm sure if you found one and asked the owners they'd be happy to let you take pictures!
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding wire unfortunately is not great for the Ottawa Valley in terms of searching for vendors. That being said - I saw later, our venue was on here and in Perth. Code's Mill was AMAZING - rustic and elegant. I am not sure about barn venues in Perth but check out Bleeks and Bergemont in Ashton area, and The Barn, Herb Garden, and Stonefields in Carleton Place.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try using the weddingwire venue listings. You can look specifically for Perth and narrow it down to farm or barn type venues.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics