Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kimb
Newbie September 2021 Ontario

Looking for a cheaper hair stylist for wedding

Kimb, on October 2, 2019 at 21:12 Posted in Ontario 0 7
Hi there! So my bridal party has expressed that they don't want to spend the $75-$100 on hair for the wedding... Which I understand but I've been really good with pricing for everything and it's hard to hear. Does ANYONE know any vendors that do bridesmaid hair for around $50-$70? They haven't told me their styles but I doubt it's too crazy. We're getting married next August in Hamilton so anything around that area is good!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on October 3, 2019 at 16:28
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check on weddingwire too. i saw some prices around less than 100! you just have to go through all the pages and contact people.

• Kimb
    Kimb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The one salon I wanted charged depending on the style, $90 for bride regardless and $60-$90 for style of the bridesmaid but my party complained about the price... So I'm definitely trying to be understanding and find cheaper even though I thought the price was good anyways. Thank you i'll look around!
  • Kimb
    Kimb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's amazing, I love free makeup lol. Thank you so much!
  • M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my hair and makeup done at Joseph's in Jackson Square. I really like them there. $60 for each of hair and make-up, and if you get makeup done you get to pick $60 worth of makeup for free.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Contact salons too. Where I get my hair cut, the one woman does weddings on the side and I didn’t even know!
    Look into wedding groups on Facebook too. I find those are super helpful with vendors
  • Kimb
    Kimb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's true I never thought of that! Thank you so much for that suggestion
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you tried contacting like a hair and make up school? Their students might do ot

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics