Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Catherine
Newbie August 2019 Ontario

Looking for a Ballgown in Toronto

Catherine, on November 12, 2018 at 18:08 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hi All!

I have started my hunt for my dress! Yay! Smiley laugh

I am looking for a ballgown. Think Disney Princess, then come back to classic/timeless by a couple levels (but not too much Smiley winking ).

Does anyone know of my good places in Toronto to start my search? Do you know of any stores/boutiques that have some stereotypical poofy ballgowns?

Thank you in advance!!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amber, on November 16, 2018 at 21:27
  • Amber
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went to Becker’s Bridal at Broadview and Danforth and they had a good selection of ball gowns I thought!
    Good luck
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd lean more towards the larger stores, also anticipating that the bigger the dress, the bigger the budget!

Totally loving the Disney Princess vibes though! I had to pop on a big ball gown or two to get giddy, then I toned it back to a bedazzled mermaid gown. Still gonna be a princess on my big day! Smiley heart

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Catherine, so if you're willing to travel up to Woodbridge, I recommend going to Amanda Lina, Elisabeth and Beau, or Mona Richie. I've been to all of them to try on dresses and they all have ballgown style dresses. I had the best experience at Elisabeth and Beau and Mona Richie tho. Both boutiques had no time constraints on me and let me look through their dresses to find what I wanted to try on, while Amanda Lina gave me 1 hour and I couldn't look through their dresses myself.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Kleinfeld? A bit higher end but they FOR SURE have the princess style dresses! I tried on a ballgown by Pnina Tornais and it was craaaaaazy!!!! Also $18,000.00 but it was fun to twirl around in it for a minute before I got back on budget hahaha!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics