Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner August 2019 Alberta

Local cakes

Charissa, on December 7, 2018 at 17:29 Posted in Alberta 0 4
Hey guys! Our wedding is pretty far off (august) but looking for recommendations on local people I could contact for cake making. We're using local connections for videography and photography. We need affordable as my mom passed and we've taken on my 4 sisters as dependents plus have 2 kids of our own.. i still want my dream wedding though and to help support some local businesses! TIA

4 Comments

Latest activity by Mandy, on December 28, 2018 at 09:14
  • Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m having my cake made by a friend who is starting up her own company. It’s called soy milk and vinegar. Her cake is vegan but honestly doesn’t taste that’s way (they are amazing). Plus we are doing bite sized smore cookies for our guests which we both love so much. I love the fact that I get to help out a friend with her business.
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m getting married in Kananaskis, and we are going with Yvonne’s delightful cakes (Calgary) She’s been a dream to work with. Her ratings are really high as well. I’m not sure as far as affordability goes, but I’m sure you can see if she can work within your budget. Good luck!
  • C
    Beginner August 2019 Alberta
    Charissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for replying! I did message some vendors and inquire from the vendors page but was just curious for some recommendations!

Thank you lady, congrats on your engagement as well!!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Unfortunately I don't know about any bakeries over in Calgary, but here is the link for the wedding wire search in vendors: Wedding Cakes Calgary

Congrats on the engagement by the way and welcome to the wedding wire community!! Hope we can help out!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics