• Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks ladies
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi April! I'm glad you noticed the points! Smiley laugh Actually, the more points you get, the more you will reach a higher level. The first ones are "Newbie", "Beginner", "Curious" and then "Frequent", where you're at is one of the hardest because you need more points than the previous ones to reach the level of "Devoted bride". Smiley winking You can follow the steps in our chain of kindness to get more points: Chain of kindness! Follow the chain!

I'm glad to see you participate in here! Smiley heart How many points do you have so far?

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When I just commented in here, it came up in the right hand corner that I have 19895 points until I reach the next ranking which will be top bride!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For the medals, if you go to your profile, scroll down, you will see on the right hand side "my medals"... You can click view all and the ones that are in colour are the ones that you currently have and the grey ones are ones you still can earn! For levels of brides I actually am not sure how many levels there are. Currently I am on master bride and I am not sure on how you see how many points until you reach the next level. I know if you click your profile, and at the top click the amount of points you have, you can see everyone's rankings at the side and see different levels everyone is on if you view their profile!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics