Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindsay
Curious June 2019 Ontario

Let's talk jack and jills

Lindsay, on March 2, 2018 at 10:32 Posted in Before the wedding 0 3

Hey Everyone.

I am getting married June 22, 2019. Do you think 6 months is too far in advance to do a Jack and Jill?

What are your opinions on a New Years Eve Jack and Jill?

People with kids do you think it would hard to find someone to watch your kids on New Years Eve?

Thank you,

3 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on March 3, 2018 at 00:01
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think 6 months is a perfect time for a Jack and Jill, it leaves you time to plan all the major things like venue, photography, catering, the dress, while still giving you plenty of time afterwards to work on the little details like invites.

I've been to plenty of Jack and Jill's on NYE, and while you may miss out on a few people because they don't have childcare, most would have been going out anyway to celebrate so they would have had to find a babysitter regardless.

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don’t think 6 months is too early. We’re having separate parties mine is 3 months before. I think the important thing is to just pick a date in advance that works everyone and do what makes you happy! I’m not a fan of parties or weddings on a holiday but if the majority of your wedding party is cool with it then I would do it I’m sure it would be a blast!
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think you’d run the risk of having less guests if you were to do a NYE Jack and Jill, or you’d have guests potentially bringing their children along.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics