Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Expert August 2021 British Columbia

Let’s see your food/candy bar set ups

Sarah, on March 7, 2019 at 18:41 Posted in Wedding reception 0 7
Does anyone have photos of their food/candy bar set ups that they would like to share?I am stuck on colours for table cloths at the moment.My wedding colours are black,white,pink and little splashes of grey.My guest tables and head table are going to be black and at least 2 of my food tables will be black but I am stuck on colours for the candy bar,cake table and 1-2 food tables.I don’t want a completely goth looking wedding but I want everything to flow nicely.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on March 14, 2019 at 17:32
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Tracking down good deals on LED pillar candles and candy bar decor are my next things to deal with.I live right next to a michaels so I can take full advantage of their 50% off coupons lol.
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yay!! One more thing ticked off the list Smiley smile

What's next in your planning?

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s awesome!I just ordered pink sequin table runners.The table for the candy bar is a rectangle.I think I will likely do a white fitted table cloth with the pink runner so it stands out.
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah. What shapes are the tables? Perhaps you could incorporate the wedding colors using a table runner? Below is a picture I got off Pinterest to show how it would look on a round table. These aren't your colors of course but can give you a visual Smiley smile

Let’s see your food/candy bar set ups 1

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you ladies
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the rest of your tables that you are debating colours on would look good in white and still flow with the rest of things!

Our colours are teal and purple, our venue provides white/black table cloths so we are going with all white. We can get custom coloured napkins in both colours so our colours will show up there!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would do the candy bar as a while table cloth and maybe have some black translucent containers to hold some of the candy! I feel like a candy station is good and colorful so itll stand out on the white!

Or have a look at my attached pic! Except switch it around with the black cloth as the base and the white over it!

Let’s see your food/candy bar set ups 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics