Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tania
Beginner November 2022 Ontario

Late 2021 Brides

Tania, on August 25, 2020 at 19:20 Posted in Ontario 0 3
I know I’m completely crazy but I’m definitely stressing about next winter. I know it’s far away and I should think about it but I’m not feeling good about “socially distanced dancing” and/or “masks”. What’s everyone thinking??

3 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on August 25, 2020 at 19:59
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Crossing our fingers for ya!

• Tania
    Beginner November 2022 Ontario
    Tania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Hank!

Thanks for the reply. I actually had hired my DJ pre-covid as my wedding was booked almost two years in advance. I’m hoping by next November dancing will be allowed.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not the answer you're looking for, but there's no "socially distanced dancing." As per Ontario's Stage 3 rules, there is no dancing allowed, period, unless it's hired entertainment who will do it on a stage for guests to watch.

That being said, I know how you feel about restrictions during the pandemic and trying to come up with activities that allow for physical distancing while still being engaging. At least you're able to anticipate it. A lot of people hired DJs pre-pandemic only to end up using them for a dance-less party.

As for masks, the majority of the bylaws surrounding that will end by the end of the year (though they could be extended as well). You have plenty of time to monitor the situation on that front. The good news is, masks are not requiring when guests are seated and eating.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics