Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jenna
Newbie November 2019 Alberta

Ladies who got married in Canmore Alberta---

Jenna, on June 18, 2019 at 11:16 Posted in Alberta 0 5

Please help!

We're getting married this November in Canmore. While I'm super on top of everything and organized I still don't have an INDOOR option for pictures on the day of. We're hoping to take photos outside, with the mountains and everything, but in the event that it's blizzarding, I need an indoor option.

Recommendations?

Thank you in advance!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Sinéad, on June 28, 2019 at 05:06
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jenna!!

The outdoor photos you described with the mountains in the background sound amazing! But I agree, it's always better to have a backup!!

Are there any historic buildings in your locality that you could take photos in? Museums can make beautiful photos ops as they often have very grand architecture and interesting aspects of their buildings. Also, art galleries could be fun too!

It totally depends on you and your SO's personalities. Personally, I think a library could look amazing too!

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I would recommend joining the “Calgary Wedding Buy and Sell” page on Facebook and posting in there! The group is full of brides who either have had or are planning to have weddings in Banff/Canmore as well as local photographers! It’s a super helpful group!
  • Jenna
    Newbie November 2019 Alberta
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Photographer is NOT local unfortunately. We have a photographer-family member flying in from Ontario.

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Chelsea - we're getting married in Canmore (are from Winnipeg) and I am entirely counting on our photographer for where to go for pics if the weather doesn't cooperate. (I know August is totally different from November, but the photographers there will still know where to go if the weather turns nasty either way!)

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Jenna! Is your photographer local? I would contact them and ask if they have any favourite indoor spots that you could use as backup!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics