Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Expert August 2021 British Columbia

Ladies of the metro Vancouver area where’s the best seamstress

Sarah, on April 30, 2020 at 20:22 Posted in British Columbia 0 3
I’m looking for a reliable yet reasonably priced seamstress in the metro Vancouver area.The place I bought the dress has given me two totally different ball park numbers with the second one costing half the bloody dress.All I need is the bust taken in and the front half of the dress hemmed as it’s a ball gown with a longer train in the back.The girl who sold me the dress estimated it would be $340 but no more than $400 and the seamstress is estimating $750+ With all of this covid stuff going on we are waiting to see if we have to postpone the wedding and the dress shop isn’t willing to hold onto my dress past the original wedding date..Even though I have paid and even offered to pay a second time to store it.If this happens you best believe I will be taking it somewhere else for alterations when the time comes.If you have someone to recommend please let me know 💜

3 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on November 21, 2020 at 23:24
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nothing set in stone yet but I’m leaning towards Pam hems in a hurry she has great reviews and works at everything but the groom as well.
  • E
    Newbie October 2022 British Columbia
    Edward ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Sarah! Have you had any luck finding a seamstress yet? My fiance is in a similar situation like yourself and it's been hard lately searching for a quality vendor. Congrats on the upcoming wedding btw!

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Forgot to mention the seamstress has a side business and hasn’t actually seen me in the dress just a few photos on Facebook of me wearing it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics