Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Phania
Beginner October 2019 Quebec

La toundra parc jean drapeau

Phania, on February 5, 2018 at 20:49 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6
Anyone got married at La toundra @ parc Jean drapeau?
Is there a dance floor? Start

6 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on February 8, 2018 at 12:45
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's possible and certainly worth asking them about. Perhaps the white ones are for outdoor use and the chiavaris are for indoor use and they own both sets. I rented chiavari chairs for my reception and didn't find them uncomfortable. They have a wood back made from thin pieces, so I wouldn't want to sit in them all day to just chill, they certainly aren't cushy recliners, lol, but for dinner I found them totally fine.

• Phania
    Phania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah....I think that the chiavari chairs are rental... lol I'm setting mg expectations low because they are so pretty I'm wondering why anyone would have the other ones. Someone said this chairs are not very comfortable.... anyone tried them ?

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had a quick look at their photos and FAQs on their WeddingWire page and it looks really pretty! I'm seeing different types of chairs in their photos, some white outdoor chairs and some gold chiavari chars

• Phania
    Phania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Okay. Great. Thank You.
    I've Seen some pictures online but wasn't sure. I'm gonna try and book an appointment with them to see it.
    🤞🏾
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You should really go and see it. The whole place is laminate flooring so you can designate a space for the dance floor where you want. There's no set area. The chairs are banquet style you would have to rent chair covers and linens. I don't believe they are included, can't remember.

La toundra parc jean drapeau 1

La toundra parc jean drapeau 2
  • Phania
    Phania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What kind of chairs do they offer?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics