Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Steph
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

Kortright

Steph, on November 19, 2021 at 19:08 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hello,
Getting married in July 2022 at Kortright and just found out the social sales manager we were working with is no longer working there. It was us who had to contact Kortright as we are still waiting on a contact for our wedding.

Is there anybody else who is getting married at Kortright waiting for a contact from them? Thanks.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Steph, on November 21, 2021 at 13:36
  • Steph
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes, this is true! Somebody did get back and they said they would assign somebody to us this week Smiley smile

Hope it’s somebody we can get along with as I know we got along with the first one before she left.
  • Steph
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for your suggestion! Didn’t realize there was a local wedding groups on Facebook too.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried calling them? Maybe try contacting the Catering Manager or some equivalent to the Director of Events? Even if someone left their position there, I highly doubt they would leave no one attending business inquiries about using the space, especially given the losses most venues had to endure throughout the pandemic.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would also post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on Facebook. You might be better at getting other couples responses on that platform for this kind of thing. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics