Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Kiss the Bride. Quick Kiss or Passionate?

Emilie, on December 2, 2016 at 08:05 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 11

Hi future husbands and wives Smiley heart

You may now kiss the bride!

Your first kiss as newlyweds will definitely be something to remember! And it will probably be on pictures! Smiley xd

What would you prefer? Quick Kiss or Passionate Kiss?

Quick Kiss or Passionate?

Image: BridalMusing.com

11 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 8, 2018 at 22:37
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Kiss your partner

Kiss the Bride. Quick Kiss or Passionate? 1
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Sam!Smiley smile I dignified we are paying for our photos we might as we have nice ones and especially for our first kiss as husband and wife so we can lot at them for years to come.
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think we will just go with the flow... but I think it will be a passionate one because that is just how my FH is lol

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha so we went for a more sweet, less passionate kiss but in looking at our pics, it looks a little more intense than we were going for! I think because we didn't really plan what we were doing with our arms and ended up wrapping them around each other so it looks like more intimate kiss than it really was! Smiley catface

I wouldn't have thought to do this but you might want to "try out" a couple poses to see how it looks and what you want so that your picture turns out nice! (We had a similar issue with our engagement pics that the pictures leading up the kiss actually look better than the actual kiss itself.) Though of course once you get to the actual wedding, everything kind of falls to the wayside and afterwards you're like "Oh yeah, we were supposed to do it this way. Did we do that?" haha.

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's a good point! It definitely needs to be long enough for the photographer to capture!

• Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All these answers before are spot on! I'm just worried I might have one of those "only two here" kisses!!!
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Simone! A combination of both, I want the photographer to be able to get a decent photo of the kiss, but not too passionate since our ceremony is also being held at a Church!!

• Tiffany
    Devoted September 2018 Quebec
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm with Melissa, make it a good one. However since my FH is shy and uncomfortable on front of people anyway, I think it'll be a quicker one.
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably quick, I get so uncomfortable with PDA, but after not seeing FH all day I may just linger...

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm gonna make it a good one! Passionate enough to make Gramma feel a little uncomfortable...but still PG Smiley winking

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would say a combination of both. Not so quick that no even the photographer can get a good picture, lol. But not passionate either since we are having our ceremony in a church. I would say loving a romantic kiss with a touch of passion.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics