Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hank
Featured September 2021 Ontario

Kids Meals

Hank, on July 16, 2021 at 18:38 Posted in Wedding reception 0 9

If you're having little ones attend the wedding, what are you feeding them? A venue's go to seems to be chicken fingers but maybe yours have other options like pasta, grilled cheese or some other type of sandwich.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Marcella, on August 15, 2023 at 15:24
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hmmm... probably not (at least I hope not since I'm paying way more than $5.99 for them lol) but they probably just assume all chicken fingers are the frozen fast food stuff.

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're doing a buffet so they will just be eating what the adults are eating, and plus we're having a "no kids after dinner" kind of wedding so if they don't eat then they can get something later.

Our oldest nephew (15) who is a Jr Groomsman is a very picky eater so hopefully he will find something he likes.

• Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were planning to do a buffet so they just charge less for a children’s meal and then they eat what everyone else is eating.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh... Are they prepackaged? Ours were made by the chef there... That's too bad but I feel like unless they want to provide their own meal, how picky can they be??
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes unfortunely unless we talk to the chef's before hand. We're lucky enough that we only have two children that will be under 5 and all the other children are over 10

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh man, so a 6 year old is meant to eat a full adult meal at your venue?

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We only have the option if the children are under 5, they get a complimentary Chef’s meal selection.

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My fiancee's nephew LOVES pasta but I agree, a tomato sauce base will be super messy for a 2 year old wearing a white shirt. His parents aren't too keen on chicken fingers because of how processed they are.

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We only had my nieces and nephews - the parents (my sister's and their husbands) wanted chicken fingers as it was the cleanest option 😂 for our night before dinner and the venue the options were similar - chicken fingers, spaghetti, burger 🤷🏻‍♀️ we had late night mac and cheese (our request) so we probably could have asked for that too earlier. Only thkning about that now...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics