Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ara
Newbie September 2021 British Columbia

Kelowna September 2021 brides

Ara, on April 7, 2021 at 15:24 Posted in British Columbia 0 3
Hi everyone, just want to check how other couples are doing in terms of planning? Everything is still up in the air even with the vaccine. We are planning to still go ahead but only with 25 people, no dancing or anything. We haven’t announced this to our guests yet. Were kind of waiting til July. Hopefully that’s even allowed by then.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on April 18, 2021 at 11:55
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Plans can change depending on what may take place if dancing is allowed. Your being patient as others to see where things lie about the province and notify guests as needed for restrictions basis. Keeping them safe is the way to go and venue wise.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and I are getting supposed to be getting married August 7th up at Summerhill Pyramid Winery and it's looking more and more like we're going to postpone until summer of 2022. The fact that our entire guest list including my fiance and I, are traveling to BC from Alberta, we don't want to risk our health and everyone's safety. And not to mention, traveling all the way to BC for not even a reception and possibly only 10 people isn't worth it to us when we're spending a lot of money on the wedding already

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Didn't the BC Premier pretty much say this year is a write off when it comes to having "normal" weddings? Based on that, your guests should expect an event with the respective protocols and restrictions in place.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics