Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Newbie December 2019 Ontario

Keeping and sharing wedding memories in pictures and videos - online

Richie, on December 10, 2019 at 20:47 Posted in Just married 0 7

Would you consider keeping wedding memories in pictures and videos online? Would you consider creating your own wedding page and inviting friends and family to view and comment on your wedding memories? would using www.theonlinewedding.com for this purpose be a good idea? What do you think?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on December 20, 2019 at 16:27
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can also make a google album and share the link with your guests as well

• R
    Richie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Vinod

• R
    Richie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Amelia, thanks for the comments. The site has a one time life time fee for the life of the site, but i dont think it offers the option to download the digital guest book/comments. I will check and see if it has that option

• R
    Richie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Sinead, I will take note of that advise. The website is hosting for the life of the site, but it does not offer the option to download comments from guests.

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Richie!

As the pps have mentioned, I would take into consideration the cost of having this website host your wedding photos and the risk of losing the comments when you decide to take your photos down from this site.

Do you have a Facebook account? Have you thought about creating a private photo album there where you can add your wedding guests? This way you can share your photos for free and not risk losing the comments and reactions to them.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would consider the idea for some time. Not more than a year period.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    As long as you could export their comments (like a digital guest book) I think it would be cool. If the site has an annual fee you might not pay forever I would be careful not to lose the comments from guests.

It would be just as easy to share the photos on Facebook, but for the family and friends who aren't on FB it would be nice to be able to text them a link to relive your big day!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics