Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie October 2021 Ontario

Junior Bridal Party

Miranda, on June 26, 2021 at 09:25 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 3
Hello!

We are getting married in September with just our immediate family. Parents siblings and grandparents. As I have 7 siblings and my fiancé has three sisters, we have decided to only have my niece and nephew involved in the wedding party as we can’t pick. My niece is 8 and my nephew is 11. They won’t be standing up during the ceremony, just more to make them feel included and special during that day as we have a super close bond. Is the a stupid idea or has someone else done something similar. Thanks!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on June 26, 2021 at 15:13
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Younger family members within the family is a nice way to add to the celebrations. I had kids from my family be flower kids part of our wedding and same with my cousin back in 2019. Its nice to have them be part of a special occasion.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not a stupid idea at all and I'm sure the kids will appreciate photos of them all dressed up pretty at your wedding years down the line when they look back on it.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had my nieces (5 and 11) and nephews (8 and 13) walk up the aisle (so the boys first before the groomsmen) and the girls right before my parents (which was right before me). They went to sit next to their dads in the front row (my sisters were in the wedding party). It worked out beautifully we think!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics