Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner June 2022 Ontario

June honeymoon ideas

Carrie, on December 30, 2020 at 15:24 Posted in Honeymoon 1 4

Hello I'm wondering if anyone have ideas about wonderful honeymoon places in Ontario. We are getting married in June 2021 and trying to search for honeymoon ideas.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Alexandra, on January 1, 2021 at 13:12
  • Alexandra
    Frequent user February 2022 Quebec
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are April 2021 and are considering one of the spa hotels in Muskoka to unplug a bit, provided they are open. If you are willing to go into Quebec and want a spa experience, Nordik spa in Gatineau has cabins and you can stay onsite (I think Blue Mountain may also have a Nordik spa). You could also do Niagara on the Lake if you’re interested in wineries, or Prince Edward County
  • A
    Curious May 2021 Ontario
    Angie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are getting married in May and planning to go to either Hawaii or turks and caicos for 2-3 weeks, our budget is 14-15 thousand for the honeymoon, and then will have to quarantine when we are back in Canada if things are still restricted. However, there are no quarantine restrictions at these islands. Just look at the finance minister whos in st Barts right now!

Whats your budget? If its under 6K, you can do an all inclusive in aruba for a week or so. I love aruba!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What's your budget? You can splurge and do a week at a resort like Ste Anne's or Blue Mountain, enjoy nature in the Algonquin area, visit a cluster of small towns road trip style, or explore everything a major city like Toronto and Ottawa has to offer (covid pending).

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've heard of a few people who have rented cabins and had little unplugged retreats. If you're into the outdoors and hiking that could be a wonderful trip to take time to enjoy some quiet time after the hectic wedding season.

I would recommend waiting a few days after the wedding. I really wish that we had stayed home even for one night in our own bed. I spent our wedding day at a B&B to get ready and then we went to a local resort for a night and by the end I just wanted to be in my jammies on my couch with my snacks. I was sick of restaurants and people.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics