Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kathy
Curious June 2022 Ontario

June honeymoon

Kathy, on December 26, 2020 at 17:07 Posted in Honeymoon 0 3

Hi everyone!

We are getting married this coming June.

Originally we were planning an overseas honeymoon. With COVID we are a) hoping our already small wedding can still go on as planned and b) that we can still do a honeymoon.

We have made the decision not to get on a plane. Feeling a little uncomfortable.

We love the outdoors and were thinking maybe just a cottage up North would suffice for now. I’ve looked at some and they are either more expensive than an overseas trip or they look sad and depressing.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Linda, on December 30, 2020 at 00:51
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    FH and I were supposed to be married last July and we had planned on a cottage honeymoon before covid was becoming a problem. We rented a gorgeous cottage in Calabogie, ON from Airbnb and decided to keep the reservation and so glad we did. We were just careful to bring wipes and our own cleaning products to do a quick run through once we arrived. It cost us just over $1000 for 8 nights and had everything we could ever need and was on a beautiful lake.
  • Arexy
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Arexy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love Hanks idea of Blue Mountain! That’s more luxurious. But a cottage (although not as luxurious) could be a lot of fun! You guys could sit on the dock and have coffee together, make your meals, go for dips in the lake.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What's your budget?

For something pampering and feels a bit luxurious, you can hit a spa resort like Ste Anne's or a stay in Blue Mountain Resort.

You can also go to one of the Vintage Hotels in Niagara. Packages for couples usually give you a stay, dining credit, and spa credit. Prices range depending on how long and the type of room you stay in. And you can grab cheap eats or try other restaurants/wineries in the area.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics