Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2022 Alberta

June 2022 Wedding and Covid….

Shanise, on January 25, 2022 at 11:55 Posted in Alberta 0 3
Wondering what all the summer 2022 brides are doing about the covid situation. Currently our venue rules are a QR code or proof of negative test to enter. We had no problem requiring this from our guests, but now that the new omicron variant can infect vaccinated people also, I’m thinking it might be smart to require everyone to do a rapid test, whether they are vaccinated or not. Is this too much to ask of ALL our guests? Thoughts?!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Malyssa, on February 1, 2022 at 12:28
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think its fair to ask your guests to do the test - could put everyone's mind at ease also.

I also think its too soon to say what will happen come summer or fall (for myself). I know as it stands, the AB gov't is trying hard to remove the restriction program all together so that may not even be a concern come your big day.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think it's too much to ask of your guests. You want to feel comfortable as well as stay as safe as possible. If your guests have an issue, that's on them not you.

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding is end of May 22nd and I'm having my bachelorette party the weekend before, we are considering having everyone do rapid tests before the bachelorette party to help limit the spread if someone unintentionally came sick. We're going to try to get our hands on some free rapid tests to help make it easier for guests to take it. If we go that route I'll be delivering the tests to each guest a week before. I still haven't decided if we will make rapid tests a requirement for the wedding. But as of right now our plan is to reevaluate things in March.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics