Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shannen
Newbie July 2021 Alberta

July 2020 Niagara Falls Wedding

Shannen, on April 23, 2020 at 22:39 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Our wedding is suppose to be in Niagara Falls, Ontario this July. We live in Fort McMurray and many others attending our wedding will be flying to Ontario like us. Also, the guidelines provided by Canada Health Services suggest events won’t be happening anytime soon. What are all you July Brides doing?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on April 24, 2020 at 12:16
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    July brides, I hope your month is safe and cleared to proceed ahead with your plans. Things haven't gone well for many and it seems it would be a shame if the pandemic was to cancel out your dates if it continues.
    Those brides that have postponed or cancelled, its the only call to make right now given the venues and vendors are working with couples to waive the penalty charge.
  • Haylee
    Frequent user July 2020 Ontario
    Haylee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We'll still be getting married on our date (July 25) regardless. Might just have to do a celebration with family and friends later on. Luckily we were planning a very sweet and simple day close to home so it won't be throwing off our plans as much as others are dealing with right now.

• Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We changed our date to next June earlier this month. FH and I weren't convinced that things would be normal enough to have our wedding in July and we didn't want to re-schedule for later in the year in case nothing changed by then either. So we're hoping a year from now is long enough to let things settle and have the wedding we want.

• Shannen
    Newbie July 2021 Alberta
    Shannen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ya, in Alberta they’ve canceled all events/gatherings until September. 😕 I feel like my wedding plans are going to have to change.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Unfortunately... still waiting. Once Doug Ford releases his re-opening plan we should have a good idea as to whether things will be open enough.

We've invited 300+ people to our wedding.. so we would need large gatherings to be up and running by July and I'm worrying that won't happen.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics