Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayla
Newbie September 2020 Saskatchewan

Jasper honeymoon

Kayla, on July 23, 2020 at 17:01 Posted in Alberta 0 7
Hey everyone! My fiancée and I are thinking about spenour honeymoon in Jasper. We are debating between a hotel or a cabin at a close by lake. Any recommendations would be wonderful!!!!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on July 23, 2020 at 23:10
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

For food, there's a Earls which is on the roof top! There's also Syrahs of Jasper, Tekarra Restaurant, Fiddle River Restaurant, and Evil Dave’s Grill are our favorites! There's so many other places to go as well depending on what type of food you like!

For actives, there's so many! Here's some of my fav!

The Colombia Icefield Skywalk is pretty amazing! If you're not scared of heights of course! It's a glass floor observation deck

Jasper honeymoon 1

Jasper honeymoon 2

Maligne Canyon is beautiful! You walk through trials with waterfalls.

Jasper honeymoon 3

The Skytram is a must! You go up a mountain by a tram to the very top. The views of the mountains from there are breathe taking!

Jasper honeymoon 4

Jasper honeymoon 5

Athabasca River is another good one! beautiful trails and waterfalls as well!

Jasper honeymoon 6

• Kayla
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh any suggestions would be amazing! We will be there last week of September. We like outdoor activities, good food and views 😀
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Of course! If you need suggestions on things to do and see, let me know! My fiance and I go pretty much every summer and winter. There's so many things to do/see and so many hidden gems!

• Kayla
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes it is! We were looking for a little bit cheaper accommodation than the Fairmont so we can spend $ on activities. I have both Pyramid resort and Patricia bungalows listed to look into. Knowing they are all great is awesome to hear!! Thank-you
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It is a little bit on the pricier side. If you're not wanting to spend that much, there's also Pyramid Lake Resort and Patricia Lake Bungalows. Both are in Jasper. I've stayed in all 3 and I've loved all of them!

• Kayla
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'll have to check it out! Thanks 😊
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is absolutely beautiful. The resort is located around a lake! They have guests rooms in the main lodge and they also have individual cabins as well!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics