Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amy F
Beginner September 2017 Ontario

Jamaica honeymoon - help please!

Amy F, on January 18, 2017 at 22:27 Posted in Honeymoon 0 5
So we have decided to go to Montego Bay, Jamaica for our honeymoon and are looking for all inclusive *adult only* hotel recommendations. Please help! Thank you Smiley smile

5 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on January 19, 2017 at 13:40
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went to St. Lucia for my honeymoon and stayed at a Sandals resort and it was amazing! It's more expensive up front but it's all inclusive for food and drinks and you don't have to worry about tipping. I know that Sandals has resorts in Jamaica so I'd definitely recommend it!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Amy! That's such an amnazing destination idea! Smiley heart Jamaica is such a wonderful place for beach, relaxing and great food! You should see with the vendors in our directory if they have all inclusives to recommend: Honeymoon Ontario

You should also check with Hanna, she's having a destination wedding in a resort in Jamaica:

Destination wedding in jamaica

What made you choose that destination? I can't wait to hear all about it! Smiley love When will you leave on your honeymoon?

• Amy F
    Beginner September 2017 Ontario
    Amy F ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you! Smiley smile
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I looked it up on flight centre... there was sandals inn, iberostar grand hotel rose hall, sandals royal caribbean, sandals montego bay. Sandals is very beautiful but also super pricy! But if you go to the flight centre website you can type in where you are travelling to under vacations and you can find all the info you need.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics