Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindsay
Curious June 2019 Ontario

Jack and Jill

Lindsay, on March 19, 2018 at 15:49 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6

I have no idea how much to budget for the Jack and Jill?

Any past bride and grooms able to tell me roughly what they spent on their Jack and Jill.

Also, roughly what was made off of jack and jill?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Candace, on March 20, 2018 at 23:59
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have budgeted about $1000 for the stag and doe. Our wedding party is donating prizes and our venue is about $600 so we will be using the rest of the money for alcohol and for food Smiley smile
    if we sell $100 tickets, which so far it looks extremely likely, we will make back all that money and that's just from the entry tickets Smiley smile
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yep! They usually have sales on or discount codes to get them at a cheaper price too. We didn't spend more than $20 on 500 tickets.. we definitely didn't need that many lol

• Lindsay
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have been looking at vista print... did you just buy them as business cards?

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It all depends on what you put into it. We bought our tickets from vista print to save on money and only bought prizes if they were really cheap. I couldn't even tell you how much to budget for it because his family planned it for us.

• Lindsay
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am about $5000.00 to have it... and I was not sure if that is realistic.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Depends on where you have it and when you have it. Some people find its better to have on an off season then the busy summer months as more are booked during this time. I have seen people make anything from 3k to 10k. The booze along can cost around 3k and then venue costs, server costs, games, hopefully donated raffles, all supplies, licore license. So I would say around 3-5k. All depends where you have it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics