Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

It's time to congratulate the winners of the 49th edition of the WeddingWire contest!

Joey, on March 4, 2021 at 11:33 Posted in Contest 1 7

We're always on the lookout for chances to celebrate good news, and today we get to say congrats to Samantha and Jake, winners of the 49th edition of the WeddingWire Contest!

It's time to congratulate the winners of the 49th edition of the WeddingWire contest! 1

Here's what Samantha told us about the moment she learned they had won -

"We still cannot believe that we won! Jake and I have been engaged for more than two-years and have been working very hard to get to the point where we can afford to have our dream wedding. Even still, we have had to make sacrifices. When I found out that we would be receiving this gift, I was ecstatic! I actually started jumping up and down with excitement. I cannot wait to use this money to splurge on ourselves – something we never do. Thank you WeddingWire for helping us get that much closer to planning the best day (and New Years Eve) of our lives."

It's time to congratulate the winners of the 49th edition of the WeddingWire contest! 2

It's time to congratulate the winners of the 49th edition of the WeddingWire contest! 3

It's time to congratulate the winners of the 49th edition of the WeddingWire contest! 4

Photos by FotoziStudio

Such a cute shoot! We'd love to name YOU our next winners, so be sure to request your contest entries for the chance to win next month.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on November 15, 2021 at 14:07
  • S
    Frequent user October 2024 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    • Congratulations!! 🍾

• Brittany
    Newbie December 2020 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations I'm getting married around the same time as you...I am so hoping things are more normal by then!!
  • Cindy
    Frequent user May 2021 Alberta
    Cindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations. Smiley heart

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations!! 🍾🥂🥳