Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Seleena
Super September 2019 British Columbia

Invites are mailed! ✔️

Seleena, on March 22, 2019 at 15:54 Posted in Before the wedding 0 25
My invites are done and mailed! How early did everyone send their invites? All of my guests are flying here from Ontario so I sent them 6 months ahead.
Also love how these turned out! I ordered them from Vistaprint (I love everything from there). Where did everyone get their invites from?

Invites are mailed! ✔️ 1

25 Comments

Latest activity by Seleena, on April 2, 2019 at 15:51
  • Seleena
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks! How exciting, you're only a few months away!

• Allison
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love love love them !

We just sent ours out the last week of March and our wedding is at the end of June. The majority of our guests are within a 4 hour drive, with one aunt being about 7 hours away so we stuck with a normal timeline for our invites.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're sending our invitations out this week so 4 months before the wedding. We also have a lot of OOT guests flying in, so we sent our save the dates out back in October.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes it definitely makes it feel so real once they are ordered ! I have always had good luck with vista and turn out really nice.

• Seleena
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yay! It gets so real once the invitations are sent. 4 months is a good time for local weddings. Vistaprint is ALWAYS having sales, they're super awesome.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They look great! I will be mailing mine out 4 months in advance. Everyone is local and people who are invited know about the wedding date already. I ordered mine from vista when they had a 30%-50% off sale week ago and so excited to get them in! Should be getting them the second week of april.

• Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No problem!!
  • Claire
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Claire ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for tips!
  • Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No I couldn’t find the size I needed so I ordered them from www.paper-garden.ca
    they have tons of sizes and the pricing is really reasonable! And you can order the exact amount you need
  • Claire
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Claire ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Did you get the envelope from staples too?
  • Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nice! They are cute. I recently ordered mine, but will be sending them out 3-4 months before the wedding.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm designing my own invites! I'm going to print them off at staples or vistaprint and send them out mid July (3 months) for our October 19 wedding (RVSP deadline Sept 1). We also sent out save the dates in January so people already know our wedding is coming up.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got married in 2017 and the invites had gone out January time.

• Seleena
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that’s so awesome! It’s good to know people who can make you stuff. Saves a lot of money! I also sent Save the Dates in September 🙂
  • Seleena
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow those all turned out so nice! Glad to see someone else sending theirs super early
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Those are so cute! Eat, drink and be married is what we have on our wine labels! We sent out invites last month and the wedding is in June. We also sent save the dates in September. We got our invitations, save the dates and literally all paper products, signs all that for free!! My bridesmaid is a graphic designer and did them and had them printed for free. If she hadn't done then I would have used Vistaprint.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nice simple invites! Also from Vistaprint here and they came out amazing. I sent out the invites 9 months in advance with 6 months prior RSVP date.

Invites are mailed! ✔️ 2

• Seleena
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s awesome! I’ll be interested to see how they turn out 😀
  • Seleena
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! I love how they turned out 😍 3.5 montha is a good timeline for sure! I’m interested to see what these Etsy ones look like! I never even looked into Etsy.
  • Seleena
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! I didn’t know that you could get invites from somewhere else and print with Vistaprint. Not surprised though, cause Vistaprint is awesome! We order everything from them
  • Seleena
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! Yes, I always wait until they have sales (which is basically all the time). I only paid like $10 for everhthing 👌🏻 I did my RSVP deadline for July 23 which is exactly 2 months before our wedding
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yay!!! Awesome!! My friend from work is into online design so she is drafting them up for us and we will print them off either at work or at Staples or something!

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yay those look so great!

We mailed ours out 3.5 months in advance- we have a lot of family flying in from other provinces/countries.

I found an invitation template on Etsy and it allows you to customize it however you like, I bought some cardstock from Staples and printed them at work

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

WOOHOO!!! They look great!!

I'm probably going to be mailing out our invitations in early June, with a July 31st RSVP deadline. All for a September wedding. Leaving us with a couple of weeks to chase down anyone who didn't RSVP, provide final numbers to our vendors and finalize our seating charts.

Though we'll be printing them with vistaprint too, we're getting our invitation from Etsy. We got our save the dates from them and were really happy with the finished product (and the price!!).

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love these invites! Those look amazing. One more thing checked off the list! Yayy.
    I also got my invites from Vistaprint. They did such a good job plus I got them 50% off!
    As for us sending them out. I am aiming for July sometime as our RSVP date is September 1st. All my guests are local so that should give me enough time!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics