Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tatyana
Newbie May 2023 Ontario

Intimate/small wedding

Tatyana, on April 19, 2018 at 16:49 Posted in Ontario 0 11

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a venue or a restaurant that can cater to an intimate wedding of 50 guests. Most places I've called has a minimum guest requirement and some of them are just too overpriced. Looking at June 28th 2019 and the only thing I want is that it has enough space for our first dance.

Thanks in advance!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on April 25, 2018 at 17:43
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'd say take a look at local wineries because they might be able to give you a bang for your buck and would have an appropriately sized space for your anticipated group.

• Tatyana
    Newbie May 2023 Ontario
    Tatyana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Just googles the place and ask for their wedding packages!!! It looks so pretty and perfect! Thank you for the suggestion!!Smiley heart
  • J
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    JuneBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don't know if you want to go that far, but try Alton Mill Arts Centre - 1402 Queen St W. I It's 30 mins from Brampton. It's near Caledon, closer to Orangeville. It's pretty and you will have some pretty cool pictures. Their wedding menu starts at $30 (without d'oeuvers) and you can have your ceremony there. I'm not sure about their min guest requirement, but you can call and ask.

• Tatyana
    Newbie May 2023 Ontario
    Tatyana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm looking for a nice venue where I can do my ceremony as well. My budget is $100 or less per person. Most places I've called are from $120.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Tatyana, I noticed that you mentioned some of the places you've looked at were overpriced for you. If you don't mind me asking, what are you looking to spend either per person or overall and what are you looking to have included aside from a space for a first dance? This might help people give you really specific options that might work out.

• Tatyana
    Newbie May 2023 Ontario
    Tatyana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I have but most of them are over my budget or has a minimum guest count for June Smiley sad
  • Stacey
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Stacey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The options are endless!

For venues- I would check our Kortrite Centre or Black Creek Pioneer Village (both in Vaughn). Otherwise something like The Glenerin Inn & Spa (Mississauga) is beautiful too! Those are only a few among many options out there.

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you looked on here? I just took a look and there were a few where there were no minimum, minimum of 40, and a few up to 40/50.
  • Cindy
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Cindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I was looking at Solstice (in Mississauga-Lakeshore) for our Rehearsal Dinner. They cater to smaller parties. I didn't actually meet with anyone yet but looked at the site. They have examples of set menus and even family style offerings. I'm just not sure on the cost.
  • Tatyana
    Newbie May 2023 Ontario
    Tatyana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Looking at Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville or Vaughan.
    Thank you Jessica!
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Which city are you looking in? That'll help narrow down some options.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics