Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Colleen
Curious October 2018 Alberta

Indoor Wedding Pictures in Calgary - Help!!

Colleen, on October 2, 2018 at 14:49 Posted in Alberta 0 2

Hello Everyone!

I really need all your help from anyone in Calgary. Our wedding is Saturday and we just had a huge dump of snow. Our pictures were going to be at Confederation Park. Not looking good at all as I watch the snow continue to fall.

We are getting married in the North East just off of 16th Ave and 32 Ave. We only have a short time for the pictures and people with limited mobility. If anyone knows somewhere inside to take wedding pictures, please let me know. Any ideas would be greatly appreciate.

As a wedding present a family member is doing the photography and he is as lost as I am right now.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on October 2, 2018 at 19:08
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Personally? I'm getting married in January and I have my fingers crossed for snow in Vancouver for photos... Are you open to outdoor photos with snow? You could look for areas that are plowed/cleared fairly well... pathways, etc...

Aside from embracing the beauty of photos in the snow, I agree with Melissa, you may need to contact your venue and find out if there is accessibility/room to take photos.

• Melissa
    Frequent user September 2018 Quebec
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Can you do your photos at your venue? Or perhaps a photography studio will rent the space out? I’d ask a hotel too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics