Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jennifer
Newbie April 2022 Ontario

Indoor Wedding photo venues

Jennifer, on November 3, 2021 at 10:47 Posted in Ontario 0 4
Hey!

I’m getting married April 2, 2022 in North York. I’m trying to find an indoor photo venue I can do my wedding photos at within the area. I will be getting ready in Vaughan, so I’m flexible for the location to be within Vaughan and Toronto. I would prefer an indoor location as April’s weather can be very unpredictable and I would hate to get stuck outside in the rain.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amelia, on May 12, 2022 at 12:53
  • A
    Newbie August 2023 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When I was renovating, I made a place for myself beforehand so I wouldn't lose my tools while I was working. I bought wall boards for them in Ikea and started ordering materials. The most difficult thing was to put the flooring. I made the walls myself, chose laminate for the floor, ordered the laying. I wanted to choose laminate flooring in the color of the walls, but there designers recommended not to do it so that it did not turn out the effect of the room as in an asylum.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You should inquire with Paradise Banquet hall to see if they will allow pictures to be taken. Its a beautiful hall with a staircase that will have your moment as elegantly wanted.

• Jennifer
    Newbie April 2022 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much!!!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jennifer! Take a look at Bellamy Loft in North York!!

You could also take indoor pictures at Glendon College, Graydon Hall, and the Ontario Science Centre. Mint Room, Vintage Light Studios, Studio 202, Lovt Studio, OBJX also have indoor photo studio spaces you can rent!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics